quarta-feira, 6 de março de 2024

The Genesis Live Experience

 


Setlist:

1. Land Of Confusion

2. Dodo / Lurker

3. Abacab

4. No Son Of Mine

5. Driving The Last Spike

6. Old Medley I

• In The Cage

• Cinema Show

• Afterglow

7. Jesus He Knows Me

8. Domino

• In The glow Of The Night

• The Last Domino

9. Throwing It All Away

10. Behind The Lines

11. Duchess

12. I Can't Dance

13. Me And Sarah Jane

14. Mama

15. Fading Lights

16. Hold On My Heart

17. Follow You Follow Me

18. That's All

19. Home By The Sea

20. Second Home By The Sea

21. Misunderstanding

22. In Too Deep

23. Old Medley II

• Dance On A Volcano

• The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway

• The Musical Box (Finale)

• Firth Of Fifth

• I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe)

24. Tonight, Tonight, Tonight

25. Invisible Touch

26. Turn It On Again

27. Drum Duet

 

Play The Genesis Live Experience


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário