quinta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2026

The Shania Twain Video Collection

 


Setlist:

    1. Rock This Country
    2. What Made You Say That
    3. Man! I Feel Like A Woman!
    4. Dance With The One That Brought You
    5. You Lay A Whole Lot Of Love On Me
    6. Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?
    7. Any Man Of Mine
    8. Come On Over
    9. (If You're Not In It For Love) I'm Outta Here!
    10. You Win My Love
    11. Don't Be Stupid (You Know I Love You)
    12. Home Ain't Where His Heart Is (Anymore)
    13. God Bless The Child
    14. Love Gets Me Every Time
    15. You're Still The One
    16. Honey I'm Home
    17. From This Moment On
    18. That Don't Impress Me Much
    19. No One Needs To Know
    20. You've Got A Way
    21. The Woman In Me (Needs The Man In You)



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário