quarta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2026

The Sheryl Crow Experience

 


Setlist:

1.      Steve McQueen

2.      Maybe Angels

3.      I Know Why

4.      Run Baby Run

5.      Soak Up The Sun

6.      My Favorite Mistake

7.      Change

8.      Perfect Lie

9.      Leaving Las Vegas

10.   You're An Original (Feat. Lenny Kravitz)

11.   There Goes the Neighborhood

12.   Home

13.   Good Is Good

14.   Strong Enough

15.   Safe And Sound

16.   Riverwide

17.   Sweet Rosalyn

18.   Chances Are

19.   The Difficult Kind

20.   If It Makes You Happy

21.   Can't Cry Anymore

22.   Members Only

23.   C'mon C'mon (Feat. Stevie Nicks)

24.   Redemption Day

25.   Solidify

26.   Wildflower

27.   It's So Easy

28.   Resuscitation

29.   Hard To Make A Stand

30.   Lifetimes

31.   No One Said It Would Be Easy

32.   Over You

33.   Everyday Is A Winding Road

34.   Letter To God

35.   Love Is A Good Thing

36.   What Can I Do For You

37.   Live It Up

38.   Oh Marie

39.   Lucky Kid

40.   I Don't Wanna Know

41.   All I Wanna Do

42.   Diamond Road

43.   Superstar

44.   Sweet Child O'Mine

45.   We Do What We Can

46.   It's Only Love (Feat. Gwyneth Paltrow)

47.   Always On Your Side

48.   The Book

49.   Abilene

50.   Where Has All The Love Gone

51.   Ordinary Morning

52.   Hole In My Pocket

53.   All By Myself


Play The Sheryl Crow Experience 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário